• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Buzzy rods

irvingdog

I just got them in, and I don't know what to think. They are the new battery operated fishing rods that vibrate rather quickly. When I look at them, I see about 4 places I could imagine them breaking at, but by the same token, I can see them as being highly effective on panfish. I also like the fact that they won't run if you are not holding them. I mean, come on, how lazy can you get?
(this from a guy that owns "Strike Sensors"...)

Irvingdog,

Where are the places you think they will break? It's always nice to get a dealers input.

On that note, we did test them in the factory and they are quite durable. You'll be amazed. That and a little superglue never hurt.

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

I saw them at Galyan's on Sunday, it was priced at $39.99. It looked like a $20 rod. If the vibration works, it would be worth the extra $20, but I won't buy one until I hear some reports.