• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any body actually get enough snow!

fishrguy

Hey I am wondering if anyone got the 5 inches we were supposed to? I really wanna get out and ride but even the lakes are pretty bad! I live in Mound and am wondering if any one is actuall going to go out within the SW metro? I dont want to be the only one-who-thinks-I-am-silly riding across the lake ya know.(i'll do it though) But if anyone could tell me where there is actually snow that would be awesome!!

We had about 4 in Luverne. My stepson and I went out last night and we found some really good powder in places. It was very spotty though, just enough wind to put it into a few ditches, but where it was, it was VERY GOOD STUFF.

I live in Rosemount & put on about 25 miles today.....we didn't get as much snow as I thought....I rode in Dakota county between Rosemount, Farmington & Coates.......

The ditches were about the best, but even they weren't that good....the trails that go across fields were terrible.....the plowing was showing in many spots, so I putted my way thru it.....

Some spots on the trails where there are trees had some ok snow......some spots where it had drifted a couple of weeks ago & then with the thaw were like going over rocks.... \:\(

I was a bit disappointed, but it was still better than working! grin.gif

I'd like to get out this weekend again......

Does ANYONE have any decent snow that is within an hour or so of the metro?