• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wolves -- actually made it through 2 games

Dahitman44

I watched the Bulls and Bulls series and wow was that boring. I forced myself to watch the enitre game, at one point I started to build a snow fort out of sunflower seeds but I was able to refocus myself.

The Wolves have a lot of young talent, but they also stand around a lot. Absolutely no weakside defense. Also Jeff can play some low post and rebound -- he is kinda fun, but McCants and Foye remind me of Chuck Person and Tony Campbell -- they never me a shot they didn't like either.

grin.gif

Well, the good news is they won't be setting any marks for futility. They have as many wins as the 72-73 Sixers.

Don't say I didn't tell ya so grin.gif It was too early to talk about setting that record when we hadn't reached the halfway point.

Oh well, nothing to be proud of. We'll see if this team can make some improvements and if Foye can make us feel not as jipped on the Roy-Foye trade as it seems.