• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How fast do you drive across the lake?

Hammer Handle

Originally Posted By: Suzuki
Once I know the lake I dabble with the century mark and beyond now and then.

Try to keep it under 100 in Minnesota.

If convicted, A ticket of 100 mph or more in Minnesota is automatic loss of drivers license for one year.

I have to disagree with you sledneck. The last couple years living and riding in and around Brainerd, almost everytime I was out I saw some sort of CO. If it wasn't on the trail, they were where the trails and lakes meet, sitting there waiting to nail someone. Especially on the PB trail! Even if you're going the speed limit they still pull you over and check your license. Just checking for alcohol in my opinion. I'm not raggin' on you CO boys, I know you're just doing your job, we need you out there, but when I'm out on a lake that throttle gets cracked and good luck catching up!