• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LOW

Not a bad trip. We had good fishing in the morning but the afternoons were very tough. We managed to catch our limit with a few sauger mixed in. We really like Arnesens, they have great service and staff.

( Note from admin,please read forum policy before posting again,Thank-you)

We did well with gold, gold and glow pink, pink glow bug eye jig, plain hook any color....nothing to speak of jigging. They were real fussy. We did not mark a single fish on Saturday afternoon. We caught all but one fish on dead sticks.

I do like Arnesons. This is our second year. Last year we did a sleeper but decided against it this year, getting older. The service was great. When we told our guy we wanted to move he did not blink an eye, just hooked up the whole house and moved it to a different spot. The trailer we stayed in was vintage 70's but warm and clean, my to biggest needs. I think we will make another trip in Mid Feb to catch the late bite walleyes.