• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Die Cutting photos

Hey Everyone,

I have someone in my photo club that wants to take her child's senior pictures. She wants to get them cut like the pros with the rounded corners. Does anyone know where to get that done or where a person can get a die cutter for this purpose?

Thanks

Mike

Cheryl,

Thanks. Our club is just starting out. We've been meeting since September last year. I really enjoy it. Every month we have had a presentation about some aspect of photography, for example we had someone talk about composition, another about lighting and last month I talked about shutter speed, aperature and ISO. This month we will have a local business owner come in and talk about the steps to getting good prints.

We also have a photo project for the month. This month we will be bringing in a print to talk about. Usually we email them to someone and he uses a projector so we can all talk about them.

It's really great to talk to others with the same interests. We have folks all the way from just starting out with a point and shoot to a couple pros.

I would recommend joining one if you have the time.

Thanks for the info. I'll tell her to check them out.

Mike

Originally Posted By: mmeyer
Cheryl,

Thanks. Our club is just starting out. We've been meeting since September last year. I really enjoy it. Every month we have had a presentation about some aspect of photography, for example we had someone talk about composition, another about lighting and last month I talked about shutter speed, aperature and ISO. This month we will have a local business owner come in and talk about the steps to getting good prints.

Mike

It does sound good. There used to be an active camera club here but I think it was pre-digital days and it kind of died out and the local camera store closed down. Some of the people who ran it are supervisors of the photography section at the fair and a few of them are into their late 70s and 80s!!