• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stolen Dog Epidemic!

Ufatz

WCCO news is reporting a sudden increase in stolen dogs in Kandyohi County. At least seven dogs stolen so far and they have ALL been Labradors. Sheriff suspects there are problably MORE than that but they have not been reported yet. One person saw a "suspicious looking" truck wandering around a neighborhood but that is all they so far. Apparently this is in an area mainly NORTH of Kandyohi (the town-sorry I did not take time to find the correct spelling of the town. Wanted to get this out FAST!

It appears there may be some sort of strange person loose.

This past summer my 6 month old black lab was stolen in Detroit Lakes. I called the cops as was shocked at how many they said were stolen around here last summer. People around here have started locking their kennels. I searched high and low, adds in the paper, on the radio.......Nothing. I hope they are taking good care of him......

What is the deal with this? Are these people re-selling them or what? I don't see what they are really getting out of the deal? Some people don't have any respect! I'm assuming having your family pet dog-napped would be nearly as equal as your own child being taken from you....

Good luck on your recovery Paceman!