• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been out?

Anyone been out ice fishing much?

I managed to get out for an afternoon on Saturday with my daughter on a lake in SE ND. We caught enough sunnies to keep her entertained and marked plenty of crappies that seemed finicky, but I didn't get too much time to try and finesse them.. we were too busy playing go fish (cards).

Ice was 15" thick and we were fishing in 18 feet of water.

Here are some pictures:

winterfishing1in2.jpg

img5685yi4.jpg

marine_man

The princess rod comes through again that thing is amazing. Cutie pictures for sure. She sure sounded pretty excited when she was talking to me on the phone Sat. I understand why not to bad of sunnies. I bet it is easier to be outfished by your little girl than me.

Originally Posted By: marine_man
 Originally Posted By: iffwalleyes
I bet it is easier to be outfished by your little girl than me.

Perhaps, but when the tables are turned she doesn't complain like you do when I'm outfishing you \:D

marine_man

Well that is probably pretty true. I am kind of a baby when I do get outfished. It is sure a good thing that doesn't happen often .