• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bunny Loving Dog

tealitup

On Monday I woke up and brought my 6 month old puppy outside. Locked her in the yard (yard is enclosed with a fence). About 10 minutes later my wife yells "The dog has a rabbit in the yard!" So, I figure that rabbit is toast.

I went outside 10 minutes after that to find my puppy curled up next to the rabbit licking it - tail wagging and happy as can be to be having a new friend.

I picked the rabbit up - and no blood just scared. It was happy to be free. Now, this morning I find the same rabbit with my dog cuddling up in the same place.

Puppy loving rabbit? Rabbit loving puppy? At least she has a soft mouth \:\)

Can you just hear the pooch saying... " I will love him, and hug him, and squeeze him, and kiss him.... and I will name him George"!....

Anybody else old enough to remember that great old Bugs Bunny episode?

Good Luck!

Ken

If she finds the bunny tomorrow I will most difentely take a picture.

Just thought it was dam funny for two days in a row. I dont know if I would have wished she would have killed it or that I like the gental mouth.

You have an exceptional little dog there. Don't worry....she will still do the hunting when the time comes. I think its great. She has a gentle spirit but that does NOT mean she won't become a fine hunting dog.