• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Example of Florida

Whoa DeeDee that's awful! How scary that would be! Seemed pretty strange circumstances too. I did see that on our news last night. I'm glad your husband didn't have to deal with that. I just did a search on where you live. Hope you don't think I'm a stalker. :/. I didn't know where you were located. We had a relative that lived in Sarasota (she has passed away now) and took a drive up and down the Gulf and then to Disney World. We DROVE from MN with my ex-in-laws. That was truly one of the more horrendous car rides I have ever had to take. But Florida was fun and warm. I would snowbird there when I get old if I didn't like icefishing so much! cool.gif

Stalk away Lisa! just kidding. If you use Google Earth it will put you right on top of my house its pretty cool. I am in between Daytona Beach and Orlando. Where the accidents were, that is about an hour away, 2 if there is traffic. I know all about the drive from here to there I have made it round trip 7 times and 2 from there to Texas and back.

There was a controled burn next to I-4 just pased Orlando. The fire got out of control and the smoke mixed with fog caused a 70-75 car pile up, several injuries and 4 deaths. 15 miles of the interstate was shut down and might re-open tomorrow or later today. Port St. John should not have been effected by this.

She said that she was happy that her children did not have to go to school that week. We were down there for Christmas and it the weather was fine, but I guess the bottom dropped off right after that. She said last winter was her last Christmas for coming home. So now we have to go down there, but that is okay, it gets me off the hard water and into the brackish.