• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobile Trail Reports Around Metro

GoggleEye

Let's keep reports for the trail systems closest to the metro area posted on here so we can all reference it when needed. I do not have a report as I have not got out yet around here, but please feel free to comment on conditions in specific segments of the trails surrounding the metro. Thanks!

If anyone wants to ride, let me know as I do not know anyone around here that has a sled!! I will not ride alone these days, got stranded once and will never do that again!! shocked.gifgrin.gif

GoggleEye

On Friday and Saturday I rode from Big Lake following Hwy 10 over past Becker then North along 25 towards Foley. Trails were is pretty good shape. North of Duelm the trails got pretty thin. The further North I traveled the less snow there was. Went over to Foreston on both days and returned home. That trip is about 96 miles.

I noticed the groomer had gone threw Big Lake again yesterday. Get out there before it gets warm this weekend.

Headed to the UP in 13 days. Can't wait cool.gif

The trails from New Trier to Frontenac (SE Minnesota) were average but mostly smooth even in the fields. By the end of the day Monday 12/31/07 the conditions were deteriorating with a lot of bare spots in the woods especially at the end of a hill going into a corner. Not much of this matters now with the warm weekend coming.