• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Powder report!!!!!!!!

Shack

I buried my sled in a step field ditch after hitting it a dozen times or so. There was over 4-6 feet of drift, that canti overed about 15-20'. I will have to take the long track out next time grin.gif.

The trails are nice right now and the creeks are froze over nice. I hit a large ditch/ravine right before I hit home. I had to pull and clear my self out. Good times! grin.gif

I am wore out! crazy.gif

Around the Princeton/Milaca area, the trails are still very good. The snow today helped touch up some spots.

I will call this the day of the sleds. I have not seen this many sleds out at once in years. Park and rides are full of trucks and trailers from ER to Princeton. If anyone would like some back up parking spots, just ask.

If you have a sled, I would get out and ride. I hear the snow could be going in a week or two. Who knows, just get out.