• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So, I get this really cool 10.4" digital picture frame for Christmas but,,,,,,

Paul

But, I take it out of the box and I have to supply my own memory for it. I have to give up a usb flash drive or a CF card to run fram. What a pain in the but. Are all digital frams like this? I had figured it would have some flash memory in it but it does not.

All the ones we looked at were pretty much that way. Good thing the memory cards are so cheap these days! Got a digital frame for my mom and we put a 1 gig card in it. 300 pictures later the thing is only 1/4 full. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Yeah, I just got a SanDisk II 2 Gb card for $25 at Best Buy. I love that CF card prices have come down so far. Back when I started buying them four years ago, the good cards cost $100 or more per Gb.

Paul, if you can still find a 512 Mb card it'll be dirt cheap and at the size/resolution you need, it'll hold a TON of images.

I here you on the price drop on CF cards!....I stopped at Radio Shack here in Hibbing last week and they had SanDisc 2 G. cards for "19.99"! no doubt the sales over (Christmas thing)....that was simply amazing! shocked.gif....I bought one for the digiscope camera....I think I can get 800 some pics on the card at 8 megs......