• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Xbox 360 setup

Barony

OK, got the kids an Xbox 360 and they are currently talking smack about who is the better GH III player. I just giggle.

Anyway, is there anything that I need to do as far as updates? I have no interest in Xbox Live, but are there some updates that need to be installed or am I fine with what I have?

I believe most if not all the updates are only needed for XBox Live.

If you don't use the online side of it, then you won't need to worry.

However, you might want to rethink your stance. At some point, most games allow you to download new maps, new songs (GHIII), and other fun stuff.

Good Luck

You could always just get a Live silver membership. Its totaly free and allows for all the updates available for your games. Plus you can download all the cool stuff like dtro said. Pretty much the only thing you have to do is plug your 360 into your high speed internet and sign up. it's pretty easy.