• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunrise in the Valley

Orion

I know this doesnt have anything to do with most of the stuff posted on here, but it is one of the better pictures i took this fall. BeetHarvest07021.jpg

Orion I edited out everything after .jpg in your post so that the picture would show up, hope that helps. Dan

Orion this is a photo sharing board, we love to see variety! I grew up in and went to college in the Red River Valley and that is still a beautiful sight no matter how many times I've seen it! Sunsets in the valley in the fall are some of the most spectacular anywhere. Thanks for sharing your shot.

Orion, thanks for sharing that. While most of the images posted here are outdoors related because of the typical membership of the site, any type of photo from any genre that's appropriate for a family site is totally welcome.

I like this image.

I moved to Grand Forks when I was a boy and grew up and went to H.S. and college there, and lived there quite a few years after that, and your photo takes me back to those days when I lived in one of the only places in America you could watch the sunset and lay under your pickup changing the oil at the same time. grin.gifgrin.gif

Interesting photo. My son-in-law grew up on a farm just north of Grand Forks. Still has land there. Tells me he's going to make it into a pheasant farm that I can use. I'm excited. Hope to see some sunrises like this one in the future! smile.gif