• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

27 below Chickadee! (pic)

jonny_redhorse

she was cold this morning shocked.gif....but I forced myself to get a least a couple pics at my feeders...here's one...feel sorry for these little guys in this cold weather....... but watching em,they don't appear to be bothered by the cold at all!, go figure tongue.gif...tough little guys for sure! grin.gif

Frame_chickadee73.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Jonny. Wasn't quite that cold here (-22 overnight, I believe), and I've spent the morning working inside on a home improvement project.

I DO have a shoot planned for this afternoon, when it warms up to about zero. Brrrrrr. grin.gifgrin.gif

thanks guys!...Ken, that chickadee was straight above my head on a branch about 15'....just liked the blue background of the clear,cold morning skies...even some ice crystals were floating by....I even watched the eye of this chickadee stareing back at me and could see the liquid twinkling ........Only stayed for about 1/2 hour.....This upcoming week will be a little warmer they say...I still haven't used my "doghouse" blind...hopefully next week.......Here's another version(same photo,plus another ) of the chickadee...

DSCF4594-2.JPG

and another(softer version):

DSCF4593-3.JPG