• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Post your beautiful snow pics here!

Quote:

A few from my winter MWC collection... taken last February.

Many more for another day.

Mike,

Your photo gallery on your signature link are amazing. In your profile you don't list photography as an occupation or a hobby??

What gives, just too many hobbies to list or.... confused.gifsmile.gif

Quote:

Mike,

Your photo gallery on your signature link are amazing. In your profile you don't list photography as an occupation or a hobby??

What gives, just too many hobbies to list or....

Thanks for the kind words, I have so many more to add to the gallery, but I'm saving it for my next HSOforum... to time consuming. Photography is what I call a serious hobby.. I'm a commodities trader by day and a full time father of two young children that get alot of my attention as well.

A few more of the Arctic Wolf... the most beautiful in my humble opinion

75182600.jpg

75335831.jpg

Arctic Fox.

75299481.jpg

75254871.jpg

75203621.jpg

75820150.jpg

89541118.jpg

I've actually re-processed all of these since I picked up CS3 and desaturated the slight blue tint in the snow and fixed a few of the hot spots in the pictures, I just haven't re-posted them on my site yet. Actually the last one was done with my current PP workflow.

Thats all for now...

Quote:

Buzz, these are all taken with unspoiled snow. Does someone from the background come in and sweep it clean to allow you to take all great shots?

Yup the snow was perfecto! We had two back to back twelve inch snow falls early last february and got super lucky as the shoot was scheduled just a few days after the last snow. These animals are transported from the facility where they are kept to a wild free roaming area with no enclosures whatsoever around them... I suspect if somebody were to try and take shots like this in an enclosed area the snow would have been trampled down.

Steve, its amazing how all of our PP changes and improves over time.