• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jimmy V Classic

Scott M

Lots of good college basketball games coming up this week, gearing up for the Jimmy V classic.

I know this isn't really basketball related, but I think his ESPY speech is a great one. A great speech really motivates and moves people, makes them laugh and makes them cry. This speech does just that.

Jimmy V 1993 ESPYs

There wasn't any discussion about the ACC/Big 11 tourney, but I've been meaning to ask.....

Is the Big 11 ever going to be competitive in the ACC/Big 11 tourney? I think the ACC might as well pull out and start it up with the Big East instead. The style of the Big 11 can't hold up to the playing style of the ACC. Never has, never will. Seems like the point has been made after a decade or so of whoopin's. grin

Yeah, probably about the buck. The ACC top teams dominate the top Big Ten teams and then it's kind of a toss up between the mediocre and lesser teams. They'll probably keep going with it, for like you guys say, the dollar bills, but the ACC would be better off playing the Big East or Pac 10. Maybe matchup the Big Ten and Big XII?

Even in years when the Big Ten is strong they lose the challenge. The best basketball is consistently played in the ACC.