• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what are your thoughts on the Koivu incident?

fishingdad

I think what ohlund did was awful and cowardly. I watch every game and I'm willing to say Koivu did put an elbow to his noggin' but if ohlund took such offense to it challenge him to drop the gloves get it over with and move on. Now it's going to get ugly (and interesting) my opinion whats yours? Here comes Boogaard grin.gif

This discussion is bringing up a part of the Wild’s game I have never understood. I know about the “unwritten code” when it comes to hitting skilled players from other teams, but I honestly think that Lemaire needs to send someone like Voros or Radio out there to smoke those freaky twins. Screw Vancouver! All bets are off when it comes to playing these guys as far as I’m concerned.

Like I said, I don’t understand that part of the Wild’s game. They should hit all the guys that consistently put up big numbers against them. Sakic (even though I think he’s awesome), Ryan Smith, Iginla, the freakish twins, Naslund, Hemski, and whomever else I’m not thinking about. You can’t have Boogaard out against these guys because he can’t skate well enough to hardly stand up as it is. Therefore he would be too much of a liability out there against them. But Voros, Radio, Foy, and even Burns could put a hurtin’ down on these guys. If the other team tries to retaliate with their goon, that’s when you throw Boogie out there!

What Ohlund did to Koivu was cheap and cowardly. Every person on that team should have fear in the back of their mind for the rest of the season when they play the Wild! Koivu is one of our best players, so nobody on their team should be off limits.

Is it pretty obvious that I’m not a democrate?

I actually think the Dec.2nd game is when the s**t is going to hit the fan when Ohlund is back playing (plus I"LL be at that game) si I have my fingers crossed all the aggresion is spent this wednesday. The more I see that slash the more cowardly it is. I HATE THE NUCKS, DUCKS, AND nevermind

Lemaire better let Boogaurd loose on Dec 2.....that's my birthday! What better present than getting to see Boogaurd beat the dump out of some cheapshot artist?? I can't think of much that would be better! It'd be even cooler to see it in person though!

Quote:

Well... Vancouver called up a fighting goon from their minor league team for Wed. night. I think his name is Brown. Let's see what you got Brown...

SWEET! I am purposly driving to the inlaws tommorrow intead of tonight just so I can watch the game!

They did look pretty bad and they didn't go after any Canucks like they should have shocked.gif

Who ever said that someone besides Boogaurd should drop the gloves with one of their better players is exactly right. No one on that team wanted to scrap with him, and with him on the ice, it is pretty much 5 on 4. I am not a hockey genius by any means but I do think that if you have to play the same team 8 times a season, you shouldn't go out there and play scared.

Well congrats to the Canucks, they beat the wild for the 4th straight game??? and they have us running scared.

Gaborik looked good though. Just think how good he would be if he learned to pass the puck once in a while frown.gif