• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. I myself have been in Corson county the last few day's with a lot of action, but no shooter deer coming close enough. Seems like the bucks are pushing doe's hard right now. Can't wait to get back over there.. Take care and hunt safe, SB

(Contact Us Please) SB! Two nice bucks in one year so far! Now, shoot an east river rifle monster and you've got your self a hat trick!

Wish I could shoot a big buck! It seems like it will NEVER happen!

Kind of off topic but considering you are from Bowdle how is the pheasant hunting in the Roscoe/Bowdle area? We stay with a friend in Roscoe the week before Thanksgiving every year and do fairly well on pheasants. Has their been a lot of pressure on public land?

Thanks.

I just moved to spearfish (from MN). I have been out with the bow, but did not get out with the gun in SD this year. I wasn't sure of the process to apply (moved here late summer). My son turns 12 in March, so we have been reading through the SD Hunting & Trapping Handbook. It looks like you need to apply in June for Black Hills hunting. I see my son can get also get a youth only license. Any advice for first time firearms hunter in SD (Black Hills). I want to be prepared for next year. Thanks!