• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playing with some Photoshop actions.

Hey Paul that is neat! I especially like the first one but they are both cool. I like messing around with that kind of stuff too but I'm not that advanced yet.

Thanks for sharing

Mike

Don't Worry Mike, I am not that advanced either. I just downloaded some free PS actions and let them do all the work for me. It's not exactally that easy but it is not hard, I suppose I spent about 20 minutes per photo to do each one. I did a google search for PS actions and found a HSOforum called atncenteral or simaler that had about 100 free photo shop actions with instructions and examples for their use. Check it out if you wish. I found some neat stuff their. IT will even give you a tutorial about how to load actions. Actions are basically a large set of commands put together by someone much smarter than me, to do several commands in a row to produce neat results. A person could do each command indivdualy to create the same result if you understand PS completely. But then again who understand PS completely. Some actions will even work with ADOBE Elements.