• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

muskies???

I was out yesterday afternoon got 1 small 30" fish lost another a little bigger and seen 3 others. water temp was 52.5 still some cabbage standing the deep coontail is dropping off and from what i can tell the fish are scattered. come on down there's still going to be some fish caught this has been a very good year for numbers and size.

The last fish i caught was on a wades over the top of the cabbage this past weekend and there was a 50" caught on a hell hound in 4' of water last week. Last night i had a upper 40" fish follow a cow girl slow rolled over some deeper weeds. Most of the weeds have fallen but if you can find the green cabbage there should be fish in it. I think right now you can do alot of things because the fish are scattered from shallow to deep so don't forget you jointed believers and triple D's. Casting that triple D and running it like a jerk bait can also be deadly on west this time of year. There been alot of upper 40 fish caught this year and if you can get one there big and fat.

Hey HuskyMusky, we didn't catch anything on Sunday. Only had that one lazy follow early in the morning. I might be coming down by myself next Sunday or Monday. Going to wait to see what the weather forecast is. It was nice talking to you again. We actually talked on the lake two years ago. Not sure if you remember. If I do make it down next weekend, I'll let you know how I do.

Lonewolf, yea i remember meeting you. I never seen another fish Sunday either i fished until dark. I'll be fishing Sunday weather permitting and you're more than welcome to jump in my boat if you would like. I won't be able to fish Monday though.