• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XXXXXXXXL Snowmobile Gear

swedishpimple

Well..maybe not that big....but I go about 330#...6-2...very long waist...thick chest..thick neck...wide shoulders...big arms....maybe lifted a few too many weights in my day and had a few too many beers too.

I have a Polaris coat that fits pretty well and is warm..but a little short. I am looking for something like a Castle...that is not brand speciffic. Anybody know of a good brand for bigger guys? The Castle stuff is way too small in their larger sizes, especially in the arms and shoulders.

Bigswede I think you and I need to start walking and pulling our houses out more this winter. Either that or I need to use my Y membership more often. grin.gif

At the rate Im going now I wont be able to safely walk that South Shore ice for them Hawg walleyes. Pants are hard to find too. Where are ya getting yours?

I am assuming you are meaning Jeans. Old Navy on line has some and I just got a JCPenny catalog that has Tall Levi's in them.After that it is hope you can find some that arent $75-100/ pair. Its rediculous. I also hear ya on the Y thing. The wife and I are thinking about joining, but with me working in Soupy and her in Cloquet it is like which one do we join. Anyways a little off topic I guess.