• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bradford Bigfoot?

So I came across some pretty bizarre pictures sent on a link from a friend. These pictures were taken on a Bushnell trail cam with date and time stamp.

This first picture is pretty obvious...A couple bear cubs.

1_bear_cubs_med.jpg

Here is where things get tough. What is it?

2_creature_med.jpg

The third picture doesn't add any clarity.

3_creature_med.jpg

These pictures were taken about a month ago in Bradford, Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania Game Commission says it is a mangy bear.

doc4722b121b961b265436842.jpg

Anybody else have a suggestion? Apparently it's making a big deal out there because people are saying its a juvenile Bigfoot. I wouldn't go that far, but it would help if the trail cam got better pictures of hand/paws or faces.

Interesting though....

I have seen some freaky things in the woods around our camp in frankiln. Something ran past my tree stand at full speed that looked like a very very large hairy cat about the size of a great dane and something brownish orange walking in our field at night shocked.gif. Was fishing tonight on the allegheny river tonight and got 15 walleye all around 15 to 18" with the biggest one at 28" grin.gif.