• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Buenos Dias

I took this down in Mexico this week. The boy and his mother were selling chips and salsa on the beach. My wife waved as they were walking away and I grabbed the camera for a few candid shots. Let me know what you think.

DSC_0111_edited-3.jpg

Here's another one of a man selling some gum wrapper bags. This is completely as shot without any adjustments in PS.

DSC_0106_edited-2.jpg

Thanks guys. I tried to find some images while I was down there that spoke a little of the local people. And the best part was that I found it without having to leave the beach. It was a very interesting trip, October is the time of year when many Mexican families take vacation and I think there were more Mexican families at the resort than any other group. It turned out to be a great cultural experience. The only thing that I regret is not taking a fishing rod with me. The last day that we were there the dorado's had schools of sardines and mackerals pinned up against the shore it was a real feeding frenzy. The locals even drug out a small gill net to do some fishing, here's a pic;

PA260002.jpg