• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tri-Tronics Shock collar question

natebuddy

I was in N.D. last week and lost the Transmitter for my Pro 200 XL 2 dog model shock collar. Does anyone know if and where someone can get just a transmitter. Obviously it has to be reprogrammed to the frequencies of my 2 collars. Reconditioned would be fine also. I really don't fell like dropping another $600 for a new system.

Thanks

Nate

I 'lost' a transmitter a couple seasons ago. Called their service department and was told I could get a replacement. I believe they need the collar or a serial number off the collar to make a new transmitter. I think it was right around a $100 for just the transmitter. I have also seen ads in mags for a place that sells refurbished collars. Luckily I was a procrastinator and found the transmitter the following weekend walking the same area deer hunting. I even went as far as sending TT a suggestion to put a reverse beeper option on the transmitter so a person could push a button on the collar and the transmitter would make a sound.

I found a tritronics Pro 200 transmitter a couple years ago off the echo trail. It's been sitting in my garage collecting dust- it's yours if you want to pay shipping charges.

elihill_2000 at yahoo (Contact Us Please) com

redhooks

I got some bright reflective tape and put it around the transmitter to help locate it. Also an orange lanyard helps as well. Proabably not much help when it's 200 miles away in ND, but it's a thought. Also, I put my name and phone number on it with one of those electric pens that scratches onto metal. Finally, I bought sort of a holster thing with a strap that went around my shoulder.