• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Lucky Man....Me!

The Grebe

After work this afternoon, I thought I would unwind a little and go down to the river and see if I could get some sunfish.

I told my wife what I was gonna do and that I was going to stop and buy some worms at the bait store. The sunnies would hit an artifical, but they like the worms better.

I went inside to do some payroll stuff and while I was working on that, guess what my better half did? She dug me up a couple dozen worms to take fishing! Now does that woman love me or what?

She had been working in the garden yesterday and she knew right where to get a bunch of bait real quick.

Who says you have to become strangers after you've been married a long time....We celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on the 14 of October and I would marry her all over again in a heartbeat.

My Norskie is pretty, smart, funny, in great shape, can cook like you wouldn't believe, carries on a good conversation, stays awake when I'm driving and surprised the heck out of me by getting that can of bait....I'm truely a lucky man! smile.gif

Baits her own hook, she does! Minnows are usually DOA with a hook right through the middle, worms get pretty knotted up and leeches, well, she hooks em about any place she can get a hook into em without actually touching them to much...I guess that isn't a big deal, there are some dudes that are squimish about messin with leeches!

She draws the line at taking fish off the hook...she got a spine in the finger once and that was that!