• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Foye

Dahitman44

I put Da Foye on my Fantasy Hoops team this season. I think I did ok but a lot of guys in the league think I paid too much for him ($15) in a $200 for 12 players league. I like to have a Home guy on my team so I can watch him a lot.

I think 14.5 pts. 4.8 asst. 3.4 reb. and 1.5 steals and about 100 3s would be about right for him.

Does anyone think he will do better or worse?

BTW -- Big Al went for $35 -- might be a bargain. KG went for $78.

Hit

I'd agree with those numbers. He'll get more burn than last year which will mean higher stats. Don't know how many 3's he'll get but when he looks for it he'll knock down a bunch.

He's worth what you're willing to pay for him. Auction format is a ton of fun for drafting. What did LeBron, Kobe, Dwight Howard or Duncan go for?

Glad you asked --

King James went for $75 -- Kobe went for about the same.

Howard went for $61 and TD was a STEAL at $22.

One of the guys that had way too much to drink started a bid of $40 for Carmelo. Needless to say we all said SOLD.

wink.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Starters -- 12

Dalembert

Boozer

C. Butler

Josh Howard

AK47

R. Lewis

Maggette

Maxiel

M. Miller

Foye

Hinrich

A-I

Res.

Haywood

Darko

D. Wright

Conley

G. Green

10 team league -- $200 for 12 guys then draft taxi squad

I went for a well-rounded team no studs. Paid $31 for AI and $29 for Boozer. That rest were less.