• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1st Duck Hunt

Soooo cool! grin.gif

I love those first hunt pics with kids. They should be plastered all over the place, showing that the next generation is picking up where we left off. These turned out really well (love that ghillie suit). Thanks for sharing them.

And they're such toopers!

We walked about a half a mile back to the truck through the chest-high grass with barely a wimper.

Okay, a few wimpers, but we took our time and I bribed/consoled them with a promise of ice cream and hot chocolate at home. grin.gif

Great photos - and great memories. It seems like only yesterday my own boy was that age and sitting in the blind with me. He was home from college this weekend and this is what he looks like now:

medium.jpg

Came all the way from Nebraska for a weekend of bird hunting. And, here's the next generation beyond that, my grandson Sam.

medium.jpg

Treasure these times, they go so fast!

Thanks guys.

Other than the middle one being a little washed out, any suggestions that would improve upon the shots?

It's only a 6mp Z760 P&S; but I still try to get the best shots I can.

I keep thinking about graduation time when I will pull out all the old photos and put them on the peg board (or now days a computer slideshow). smile.giffrown.gif

That was a good thought, snap. Just doesn't look like he's hiding from the camera. Any of these are worth the wall, IMO, and even though that one is a bit washed out a VERY small amount of work in any post processing program would make it sing. It's just flat out nice work that you and the boys will cherish for a long time.