• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

few leaves left (pics)

popples still have a few leaves left but alot are on the ground up here...just a few pics from this morn...

Frame_DSCF9248-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF9242-3copy.jpg

"whiskey jack" in the tamaracs:

Frame_DSCF9197-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF9215-1copy.jpg

of course another barn grin.gif

Frame_DSCF9237-1copy.jpg

"shroomage"

Frame_DSCF9251-1copy.jpg

railroad to nowhere grin.gif

Frame_DSCF9230-3copy.jpg

birchmaze gills:

Frame_DSCF9250-2.JPG

this is the road where I spend alot of time "birding"...spotted a couple black-billed magpies here this morning..of course no pics grin.gif

Frame_DSCF4487-2copy.jpg

I do like that leaf and wood. Different version from the one you did before, but outstanding. Tamarac just glows this time of year. Too bad that whiskey jack wouldn't give you just a little more body to get a look at in the second tamarac shot. It's good as it is, but that would make it an incredible shot, IMO.

Thanks Guys!....as Ken stated both images are of the "whiskey jack" .... lumber jack,camp robber,gray jay and no doubt other names also...sure would have been nice to get "a little" closer but the birds(there were 3 of them) kept 30'-50' away ...hey these birds aren't stupid grin.gif...jumping from tree to tree as I got ready to take a pic...I managed a few of the birds on the road itself but the shots really seem so "plain" ,no real "interest" if you know what I mean grin.gif...here's one of the birds sitting on the grass near the road...

Frame_DSCF9205-1copy.jpg