• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Lisa

Totally! Wasn't that a great party? I had so much fun. I still LOVE my Marcum but we don't want to start out with that conversation in these parts because the Vexilar people get kinda squirrely wink.gifteehee! Anyway, I'm going back to college because I'm getting burnt out in my job but still fishing and getting excited for ice up. I just read your bio-things are starting to look up?

Lisa

Yes,Things are going really pretty good for me,, Work been little slow ,, but thats ok , gives me more time for other things like fishing, but then i dont seem to get out as much as i would like. There is a ton thats changed since that party though,, moved off the lake in with a gal which is going great, and we are actually looking to move back up north.She loves to fish and hunt so we have quite alot in common. I guess the biggest news is that i will be grand pa in the future. My youngest girl due in april. Then my 16 year old boy told me last nite ,,the girl he was supposed to be broke up with might be prego also.. shocked.gif Make sure you tell Hubby hello also

Yeah Lisa i do agree.. Now if I can get her to move all the way up to lake of the woods or rainy , but she says thats to far up . She says its to far from her family. we are kinda looking in the hibbing to deer river area.. my preferred area would be closer to the rapids area.. closer to the old playground areas ( lakes)

Yes i will be there.. Wont be fishing tho, when we moved from here 10 years ago, we spent that whole time in hosp and clinics for my daughter and her cancer. Then i got sick as well, gain lots of weight from steroids and lost alot of my hair.. Hair now is growing some, really thin on top, the weight from the meds still clings, but i don't care i got my health and the rest will follow, so after all that, don't have the money to get the things i need for ice fishing this year. But next year i will be on the ice with fish in hands you betcha.. So yep i will be there, and cant wait to meet you and all the fm'ers..

I be the cheering squad lol...

Here's how you'll know me: 6'2, 120lbs, long blonde hair, member of the Swedish bikini team, goes by the name Svetlana....I WISH!!

On a more realistic view: I'll be the gal who's got the giant pile of fish outside her trap ok? It'll be great to actually put a faces to the names!

Lisa

Quote:

Here's how you'll know me: 6'2, 120lbs, long blonde hair, member of the Swedish bikini team, goes by the name Svetlana....I WISH!!

On a more realistic view: I'll be the gal who's got the giant pile of fish outside her trap ok? It'll be great to actually put a faces to the names!

Lisa

Ok got it.. the tall girl with the long legs with a huge pile of fish around the her... Will be easy to find for sure..LOL

Quote:

If you're on the lake during an FM get together have no worries. There will be plenty of equipment to go around. Drop a line!!!!

Yeah i am sure there will be lots of fishing equipment for me to use.. Got to get the warm clothes tho lol.. But i will be there, theres always a place to warm up at

lisa,cementhead 21 if that fm gettogher is around deer river let me know, i know that area well. she may well be the gal with the most fish around her shack, but mine will be the one with more. HA... HA. this is the first for me on this forum. pretty neat. my wife also likes to fish, see tried hunting but did not care for it. at least she tried. hope to meet fellow fmers out and about.

The FM event we're all freaking out about is on Burntside Lake in Ely on January 26th. There is quite a thread already going strong in the BWCA/Duluth/Ely forum so go check it out! I know I'm excited to meet new FMers too. They'll be posting all the FM ice events really soon on other lakes too. And of course bring your better half!

Lisa

Well i am to busy to plan anything right now ,, dealing with banks for house and traveling right thru your area Lisa working in duluth.. fun fun ,, but hopefully it will slow down when the lakes frezze up .. Yippee.. maybe we can see who can read that lx better lisa tongue.gif

I cant wait either ,, but there is a strong chance that i will be moving and getting settled in to get in on 1st ice ,, but i cant wait ,, there are some lakes that i havent had the chance to work over for slab crappies for quite sometime.. When i get the time ,, Maybe that friend from marble can be conned into joining in ,, my favorite lake isnt to far from deer lake Lisa wink.gif,, We sure used to hammer those slabs togeather!!! smirk.gif