• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone have any experience at The Root Cellar at Lake Gogebic on the UP?

OakdaleFMR

I was there 2 years in a row. I didnt stay there overnight but I ate and had drinks there. Very Nice place. They've won tons of awards as best snowmobile stop in the midwest and blah blah blah. The prime rib is excellent. You are also on Lake Gogebic (aka piston pond) Miles of wide open running without a bump!!! What a blast. Another good place to eat is The Fisherman across the lake. Really crowded in there on weekends, though. Lake Gogebic is a fun area to hang out.

That is why we are planning it later this year. I am hoping to enjoy really good snow. Where do you ride on the iron range? We have a small cabin outside of Cook on Lake V. so we do quite a bit of sledding up there.