• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what is every body up to this fall?

are you preping for the great fall fishing, or gearing up for the coming of deer season? my plans are on hold for now.( had scope surgery ten days ago on my knee) so i'm limitted . have been shooting my bow, and working on the new ladder stand i got.( no they are not out yet! crazy.gif) want to get into the fall fishing, but not just yet.hopefully i can start getting out next week .

how about you guys?

Hmmm! i'm heading to faribault the 20 th for a long weekend of fising. haven't been able to get there all season! crazy.gif

was out shooting my bow this morning.( one of the things i can do!)decided to break out a NEW tab.( i shoot fingers!) first arrow darn near missed my block target??? next one not much better ! Hmmm!! shoot three groups. every thing high and right. mad.gif wondered? so dug out old tab. dead on! ok! so shoot more arrows to break in the new one! the more arrows i shot the better things started getting. still not quite dead on, but getting there!( had to quit. the skeekers were nasty !) del