• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great session

Dahitman44

My 16 month old pup Copper had a great dummy session on Sunday after the Vikes game. I brought my twin boys out and we all had some quality time and watched Copper work the dummy. I bought the launching system that uses caps and it is awesome.

Good memories -- can't wait to truy him in the field.

Great news and thanks for sharing Dahitman44!

I know how you feel after your pup has a good session. I had our pup, who is 6 months old now, out working the shotgun over her Saturday. Could hardly hold her when the bird was released and the gun went off! No flinching and retrieved the dead bird.

Brought a huge smile to my face and a was pretty proud of her!

Taking the Cocker out for his 1st run at live birds this Thursday. 8 chuckar in a small field. 28ga and a 30 foot check cord... ought to be a great time. We've been working the past few nights on quartering and sitting to the whistle (will immediatley be taught to sit to flush ((I hope)) beginning on bird #1) and he is progressing nicely. You guys are correct... there are few feelings in your life that will illecit the joy of a bird dog coming to fruition! LOVE IT!!!

Good Luck!

Kne