• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MJ5...you bringing the cukes?

Since Saturday is a go I was wondering if you were bringing the cukes? I got the real story on the Bronson situation...it goes like this...
These two locals (not from bronsons neck of the woods?) were fishing for pike with cucumbers when this tirdy point buck ran out on the ice and started chowing down on the cukes. Well this upset the fisherman so they both tackled the monster and sploosh through the ice they all go. Well next thing you know this monster (53"( smile.gif pike attacks the buck but can't manage to engulf the tirdy point rack. So it's swimming around with the rack out of its mouth when it gets the rack tangled in one of the bronson fellers tip ups (baited with cukes) and the fight is on...well he pulls out the monster and you know the rest grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

...and the legend grows

I heard about a guy that hollowed out a very large zucchini attached an electric trolling motor and used it for a submarine! He never made it back from his maiden voyage. Now we know some monster pike/musky must have thought it was a "jerk" bait.

------------------
IceNut

Chiro, sounds like some cukes might do the trick on those monster pike, but I think I'll stick with minnows. I don't know about any 53 inchers but we'll catch our fair share once we find the fish. I'll keep you posted on the plans.

Good Fishin, Matt.

Well boys now that the veggie is out of the bottle so to speak....... Dem dair Bronson Fellars have nuttin on ouse Alvwoodians. Well ve hav found der motter load.... Ve hav der ancer to de question dat has playged man sins tymm beginnd. How to use dem zucchini... FISH BAIT, Yup youse hearrd it rite!!! Der bigear da zucchini der bigear der fish. Ve hav givd soooo meni zucchini to dem fish dat day drawd straws youst to c who der nex vol un ters vilbe.