• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Phil Jackson and Roy Williams in HOF

Scott M

Those guys would be a couple guys I would have loved to play for if I ever had the talent.

Roy's teams are always winners and he is a class act. I would have rather seen him win a championship in Kansas instead of UNC.

Phil Jackson, by his own admission, was a pretty lucky guy. All those superstars. But he definitely had to do some good coaching along the way. I read a couple of his books and really enjoyed them. He really thinks outside of the box.

I met Roy Williams at a Royals game once. It was a week after he turned down UNCs original offer to him to coach there after Dean Smith retired. I shook his hand and told him I was glad he was staying at KU. A couple years later- he was gone. He seemed like a great guy