• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help - Looking for specific kayak paddle style

Hi all,

I am looking for a kayak paddle for pirogue style boat. We have one that is green, with "cupped" paddles that works great. It is the same on either side, i.e. there is not a top or bottom. But we can't find one just like it for our other boat.

We found that the cupped ones work a lot better, but we can't find one that is not bright (we want it brown or green or we will paint it camo) and that the paddles are quite strong, i.e. pushing off, etc. I thiink we got the good one at Cabelas, but it doesn't seem like they have one with cupped blades anymore, at least not the sturdy one.

Any advice? Where is a place that has a good selection? Any sponsors of this site have them? Thanks much!

I just bought a kayak and the paddle is cupped can be straight or offset,breaks down to two paddles.my email is in my profile dont want to advertise for the kayak producer.I may be able to send a pic if I can figure out how.