• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beeper Collars

jbdragon17

I currently run a Dogtra T&B which I like very much. I would like to get a Beeper only (I have two dogs and really only need the training function for one of them now). Here are what appear to be my options:

DT

Tritronics

Innotek

Sportdog

I believe DT is the only one which is re-chargeable. So far, DT is the way I am leaning. Has anyone used any of these? Opinions?

I have the tritronics beeper and it is very loud and only has 2 volume settings. It also has a very bulky design and doesn't like to stay upwright and pointed away from my dogs ears, even when I have it counterbalanced with my e-collar. The only real advantage of the tritonics is several modes to choose from, and the ability to turn them off with a transmitter intended for combo units. I really like the tritonics collars but I wouldn't buy one of their beepers as a stand alone unit.