• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

As some of you may have heard, Brian Nielsen drowned this past weekend near Yankton. He was fishing alone when something must have gone wrong. We'll never know what happened, but the weather was OK on Saturday and he had a 2025 Lund Boat.

25 years old is too young to die. i never had the opportunity to meet Brian, but chatted with him on numerous occasions on the internet and via e-mail. His passion for fishing was second to none. Just a grim reminder to tie on the kill switch and wear a life jacket. I honestly have not done these things, but I'm going to start now.

In case you haven't heard the news, I posted a link: http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?ID=0,59896