• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little hole in the ground

I have heard some almost unbeleivable stories from guys that have found those little ponds full of bull gills and walleyes. I'm currently searching for one of these holes myself. They do exist, and nobody tells anybody, and for good reason. How many of you guys have your secret 1 acre lake you keep to yourself? Anything to brag about?

Bigguns3 -

guess that answers your questions huh?
I have a little spot that is FULL of bluegills, decent size ones, not lunkers, but not bad either. 90 acres - over buy alexandria. How about you?

Well 90 acres was a little bigger than I was talking about. I found a small lake a couple years ago, I was just drivin by and got the ambition to walk out there. Its just a little pond along a gravel road that you would never guess to hold fish. But its got huge northerns, plenty of average gills and a ggod number of smaller crappies. Its great to go out there and catch fish all day long. they can't hide out there. I just have to be careful not to let anyone that drives by to see me pull in anything. I'm surprised no one has gotten curious as to what i'm doing down there.