• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pro Gaurd Western Plow

MIKE IN lINO III

I store my plow out in the woods and you guessed it, a tree fell on it. The tree fell square on my right side light exploding it. The wire harness is still good but the light is history.

Is there a place where I can only purchaes the light assembly????

Mike

Mike -

Northern Tool usually carries parts for Westerns.

What year is it??

It might be out of season for those parts at Northern though.

Anyways, I get alot of stuff on line at J-Thomas.

They're very reasonable.

Also, you might want to do a search either on hsolist or hsolist, as guys will start to be selling parts off of plows they're scrapping.

The last option would be to go to Western's plow site, and look up dealers. Problem there is that you're going to pay full retail.

Last question that I have for you... do you do plowing in the winter? Or is it for your own personal use??

Thanks LwnmwnMan,

I bought it to plow the lake property but I think it is too far to run the truck with the plow on, 200 miles. Unless I am wrong.

I plow my driveway and a couple around the neighborhood, more of a toy than a money maker right now.

Mike