• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New fishin' friends?

Lowlight

Hey guys, new to the forum and now addicted to fishing. My fishing buddy has moved away recently. I live on Lake Minnetonka. Would like to try Mille Lacs this year. Never done that yet. Anybody wanna play?

Welcome! When you plan on Coming up to the big pond drop me a line [email protected]

I will be pretty much living on Mille lacs this winter as my permanent will be somewhere off of Hunters Point. I have a practice in Aitkin and Isle and my wife already said it was ok if I go right to the shack when I close on thursday evenings not to mention the weekends. I poke allot of fun at the wife on this site but, really she is EXTREMELY understanding when it come to my fishing addiction, man I love that gal!

Thanks guys. Gonzo, I live on the Mound / Spring Park side of Tonka. Hooking up this winter sounds great if your interested. Ice note: Seton is crusting over now, Gray's Bay has some shoreline ice but it sounds like Belinda is predicting some warmer weather. Independence was still open this a.m. with no sign of shoreline ice.