• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Griz question?

CrappieAttitude

I have a 98 Grizz and the last time I rode it was about a month ago. It ran fine the whole day I ran it. A couple of days ago I wanted to take it out again and it wouldn't start. It cranked and cranked and even when choked it didn't do anything. I could smell gas, so I stopped cranking and let it sit for a while. Thinking that it was flooded, I waited about an hour before trying again. After the wait still nothing. Any thoughts? I haven't tried new plugs yet, because I don't think they are the problem. They are relatively new. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Could it be an ignition problem? If so, I am definately not ready to tear into an electrical problem.

CA