• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Factory

Last year I purchased a Finicky Fish Factory but had almost no action on it at all. I used it for walleyes a couple of times and had no action, and while using it for northerns my regular tip-ups seemed to work better. Is there something I am doing wrong here??? Is anyone else out there having success w/ one of these, and if so how and where do you use it?

Buddy of mine tried one last winter for the first time and it caught Walleyes. Did'nt catch anything while the jigging arm was working though. Did'nt fish it any different than a regular tip up.

I'm one who likes to have something different on the ice from year to year. I seen the Fish Factory in the promotional video 2 years ago and have considered it since my buddies and I primarily fish tip-ups. I too have posted the question "How are they? and " Do they work like the promotion say they do?" Because of the bulkiness of the Fish Factory and cost, are they worth it. I currently fish wooden "40" tip-ups bought at JC Penney in 1976 with the HT Enterprise's "Pop-up" as my odd flag.
George in Throop, PA