• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Admit it!!!

It is alright, you can admit it. You downloaded the Angel Eye song off the Main Page and now you have been singing it all morning!! My wife downloaded it last night and I have had it in my head since.

I have a little story about that song. Last year I was 18 miles out on LOW and the only other fisherman out there was a group of snowmobilers that pulled up and fished the same reef we were. They were there about an hour and all of a sudden they all started singing the "Pretty Little Angle Eye Song". I decided I better go meet these guys. It turns out there bought there Angel Eyes off FishingMN but were not Registered Users. You just never know when you will run into a fellow FishingMN member. And...that song sure is addicting. Scott Steil

ScottS,

Not only is the song catchy, the lure was probably catching!

My annual Spring fish fest on LOTW last year heard the bellows of that fine tune.

In fact, converts have been made, swtiching from long loved buck shots.

Now I can't get it out of my head!

"Pretty little Angel eye".........

Jim W

Well since I still have it in my head I could type the whole thing but you can go to the main page of this site and it is there to download. It says something like "Angle Eye Song" Scott Steil

When splitting up and fishing an area with
many fishhouses. Its fun to listen for the
"Pretty Little Angel Eye" victory song. The
song is intended to be sung with a fresh
fish layin on the ice in front of you.

It's true that if you hear the song in the
morning it will stick with you most of the
day.

We need a good victory song for the Glow Devil Spoon cuz that ones gonna keep you
busy this winter too.

Curt Quesnell