• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lab Pregnancy? Possible Problems?

theghost_03

that is one rollercoaster of a week you had ghost. as i was reading this, i could feel the joy of welcoming the new ones and the pain in the loss of your best friend. i hope the comming weeks bring you lots of laughs and fun that ony lab pups could bring.

i lost my girl in june frown.gif

Just wanted to give everyone an update, all 11 puppies made it 4 weeks now, all are healthy and having a ball keeping me miserable!! smirk.gif I also just picked up my male from Goldberry Kennels in Eagle Lake (which was my intentions on breeding with Bailey), but he is a gorgeous male!!

If anyone could let me know how to post these pictures, I seem to be having a tough time, I would appreciate it. Thanks everyone Again

Ghost

Bailey Lu Von Blue 12/04-07/07

ghost first you need to upload the pics onto a pic hosting site like photobucket.

Then back on the FM site click on the image link on the posting page. It is the third column on the left.

Then open your photobucket account in another window and all of your uploaded pics should be laid out for you.

Under the pics there are 4 boxes with links in them. Pick the second one which is labeled URL link and copy it.

Then paste that into the image link popup on the FM site. Then when you click continue your picture should come up.

If you still have problems you can email me your pics and I can post them for you. My email is (Contact Us Please)yahoo ddddooottt commmmm

Ghost,

Thanks for sharing the pics. They sure do look happy and healthy. Great Job! laugh.gif You said it, they sure are cute little buggers. Keep up the good work and keep us up to date with how things are going.

"hooks"