• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reel Bottom by Lakemaster

Just ordered my Mille Lacs edition from Lake master through the link on this site. I saved over $4 doing it this way as opposed to going directly to Lakemaster...Thanks Fishing MN. If it as as great a map as folks are saying I will post my 2c here when it arrives!!!

I can't believe the lake****** software is here already...just ordered it yesterday afternoon. Been fiddling around with it all morning and it is PHENOMENAL! If you fish Mille Lacs at all you have to see these maps. It looks like I will be able to hit the spot on the spot with this stuff and the GPS interface works like a dream. I will definitely be bringing my laptop with me in the permanent this year.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Thanks for ordering here guys. We really appreciate the support you show for FishingMinnesota.com. You get great leading edge gear in the process and SAVE money.

Thanks Guys smile.gif

ReelBottom Maps
It is a huge leap forward in mapping software. These guys went out and mapped the ReelBottom lakes to incredible detail and matched every point to the correct GPS coordinates.

If you'd like more info or to order click here.

We try to deliver great items, fast.

Thanks again for the support guys.