• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where to find Predator Fall grey winter jackets?

I am having a heck of a time trying to find a jacket, that will be warm enough for late season, in Predator Fall Grey.

so far the only thing i can find is an internet company custom made wool jacket but the base price is 500 bucks ooo.gif! that is just too much money for something i cant touch and see before i buy, and there are no returns. I've looked at the usual places Gander Mt., cabela's, bass pro. i saw some stuff but nothing that looked warm enough for Nov. and Dec.

seems like this camo is getting harder and harder to find. i think it is great for hunting in poplar and birch, or when your stand has a lot of skyline.

Thanks for any help!

The Cabela's silent-weave is pretty good stuff, and is available in predator fall grey. Otherwise, their HSOforum has a good number of winter jackets for sale in that pattern. Good luck!

Joel