• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

two rivers trout

I just moved back to the area and was wondering if Two Rivers State Park still had a trout pond. If so how easy are they to catch (I have a 5 year old and 3 year old who love to fish if we are getting bites every 20 min or so) We are looking for a place to take our pop up camper and do some fishing so any recomendations would be great

Thanks

Yep two rivers still has trout and has some good catfishing as well whcih would be fun for the kids. Another palce to think about that is right in that area is Mahoney State park, you can camp there and it has a lake just for the kids with BIG bass, big cats and bluegills. Plus it has a water park, play set and a lodge that has a buffet if you ge tired of cooking. That would be your best bet for a all around trip for the kids. It is half way between lincoln and omaha on the north side of I80 on the Platte river. Hope this helps.