• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wack Em Broadheads

Has anyone used these bad boy yet? I am getting some arrows set up for my elk hunt with them. They were recommended but they guy that does all my work on my bow. He said he really liked them. What are other thoughts about them.

I have had good luck with them in my set up. They fly to the same point of impact as my field tips at 290fps and held together after passing through deer. I have carried them for elk but no shots with these yet.

They look very nice. Many guys recommend them for elk. I'd think they'd work great. Be sure to double check that they have the same point of impact as your practice points (and don't use the one you practice with on an elk [i know that's obvious, but some people do that]).

Scoot, Tom at the Outdoorsman is hooking me up. He has set me up with the arrows I am using so he know what I am up to. I am going with what he recommends. I am having him set me up 9 right now with broadheads. I am planning on using 3 for practic so that I have 6 good ones for my hunt. What to you think should I bring some more. I guess as long as I do everything right I should only need 1 grin.gif.